Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational vehicles (RVs) come with a lot of responsibility. Because they double as both an automobile and a home, RVs are vulnerable to many incidents, many of which can be expensive to recover from. You’ll want an RV insurance policy to limit hefty out-of-pocket recovery expenses following an accident.
How Does RV Insurance Work?
RV insurance commonly works as a contract between you and your insurer in which you’ll be given a designated amount of money following an accident, such as a collision or weather damage, in exchange for an insurance premium. You’ll likely be required to pay a deductible for your policy, which is a specified out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover following an accident until your insurance steps in to cover the rest.
What Do RV Policies Cover?
RV insurance typically includes protection matching the driving and property risks associated with your vehicle. A standard RV insurance policy might consist of the following coverages:
Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection (for expenses such as emergency hotel bills).
- Liability insurance helps by insuring you against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps by covering damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps by paying for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps by covering your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps by insuring you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps by covering liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Learn more about potential coverage options to include in your RV insurance policy by contacting Carlos Villalobos Insurance Agency.
If you live near Santa Clarita, California, and you’re looking for RV insurance, the agents at Carlos Villalobos Insurance Agency can help you learn more about potential coverage options so you can decide on the right policy for you and your motorhome.
Learn more by contacting us today at 661-255-8282.