Farm Insurance Information
Your farm faces multiple risks with the potential to create financial problems. Farm and ranch insurance can help mitigate those risks. Farm insurance provides highly customizable coverage that you can tailor to meet the needs of your operation.
Contact Carlos Villalobos Insurance Agency in Santa Clarita, California, to start building your farm and ranch insurance plan today.
What Is Farm and Ranch Insurance?
Farm and ranch insurance provides coverage designed to help provide liability coverage and financial protection when events threaten your farm. Your farm and ranch insurance policies are contracts with an insurer. They provide the coverage outlined in the policy’s declarations in exchange for regular premium payments.
Talk with your agent to understand which farm policies may be most appropriate for your farm or ranch.
What Does Farm and Ranch Insurance Cover?
Depending on your property, the type of activities conducted on your farm and your risks, your agent may recommend that your purchase the following farm insurance policies:
- Farm livestock insurance helps provide reimbursement if you suffer animal losses due to a covered event. There are many types of livestock insurance, including:
- High-value animal insurance
- Livestock auction market insurance
- Livestock ocean marine transit insurance
- Crop insurance helps cover financial losses if you suffer crop losses due to a covered event such as fire or weather.
- Farm structures insurance helps pay to replace or repair covered structures and buildings damaged or destroyed by a covered event.
- Farm dwelling insurance helps repair or replace the farmer’s on-site home after a covered event.
- Commercial auto insurance helps cover a farmer’s legal liability after an at-fault accident results in third-party injuries or property damage.
- Farm and ranch liability insurance helps cover a farmer’s legal liability for third-party injuries.
- Tractor insurance helps cover farm machinery not covered by other farm insurance policies.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps cover lost wages and medical bills if a farm worker is injured or becomes ill in a work-related incident.
Animal, crop and property losses can be financially devastating for a farm or ranch. Having appropriate insurance to help cover your operation’s legal liability and property can help guard against the potential financial problems that result from events outside your control.
The agents at Carlos Villalobos Insurance Agency can help you get appropriate farm and ranch insurance at a great rate. Contact us today to get personalized quotes from reputable insurers.